Friday, July 29, 2011

The Plan

Recognizing that the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing and expecting different results", I understand that I need a new plan. Hence, "The Plan".


Yes, I know, having a plan in itself doesn't guarantee someone success...but, absent a plan I am simply responding to my circumstances and allowing events to dictate my future. 


As of today, this has meant living to please others to such extremes that resentment has taken the place of reason. This has not been healthy, for myself or those in my life.

To start the process of dismantling unproductive habits and improve quality of life, my initial steps include the following:

Step 1: Detoxifying my life
Step 2: Practicing mindful meditation
Step 3: Improve my physical conditioning

The goal here is to move out the negative to make way for the positive. 


Here I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment